Sunday, March 1, 2009

you're the one (written 9/30/05)

you're the one i talk to when one one is around
you're the one who brings me up when someone brings me down
you're the one i count on to turn my frown into a smile
you're the one i trust with the secrets i keep in denial
we are sisters in a wayt no blood test can prove
you're actually the first friend i said "i love you" to
we've endured adventures that most friendships would tear
but we stayed together cause i know anything we can bear
god changed me instantly when he put you in my life
if i had to give you up it would be my greatest sacrifice
for you i'll do anything just say the word im there
you'll know i'll be your friend forever
now im letting you know i care
so when you need me call me i know you know my #
don't leave me in the dark don't leave me here to wonder
let me be the friend that you have been for me
soon the past will be behind us soon this will all be just a dream


jennise gutierrez,Grade 10
North Central High School,IN
*dedicated to my bestfriend Nicole Punancy

No comments:

Post a Comment