Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who? Written: 1-11-2009

He's walking across a bridge
Alone
Listening to music
I am on the opposite side, doing the same
Searching
For what?
I'm not sure I know
Waking from my thoughts,
I notice him walking past me
He catches my eye
God, how I've never seen anyone so...Sexy
I can't see his face,
But I feel this...
Pull towards him
He then notices someone looking at him
And turns to face me
I'm glad but,I can't read his face
Or even understand my own feelings
In this moment I notice a million things
How the slightest breeze makes his hair
Look like a cascading waterfall
He smiles where his face should beI'm not sure how
But it isAnd it's beautiful, contagious even
With the cutest dimples, and I realize
I want him
We meet where his eyes should be
For what seems like an eternity
I don't want to look away
I need to know his name,
So I approach himI smile and say
"Hi, I'm Jennise. Sorry for starring, may I ask your name?"
And then I awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment