Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time for a Change Written: 2-22-2009
My heart, mind, and I Need a change
A change from all the lames and pains
They and I have been through
Continuously, I has to start anew
With some unworthy useless dude
Heart must constantly like Humpty Dumpty
Piece itself back together again
Just to get through
Precious time and love
Unconditionally wasted
Why heart? Do you know?
Someone must cause I doesn't
Mind, do you?
I know I constantly ignore your logic
But you must know that it's not
Mind over matter yet
Mind over heart then
Heart over I to get
I over you
And back to the beginning we start
Mind tell me what to do!
What else can I do?
Is it so much to ask for a kiss
To be so much more then
Just yours and my lips touching?
For a touch that won't
Undress me just to fullfill
That false heart between your legs
Caress me, says I
Love to love me says heart
Intrigue me says mind
I'm so tired of pain
But what more can I do
I've given everything
My all
To you, and you, and yes you too
So if you the RIGHT you
Is out there
PLEASE keep looking
For me
And when we meet
Hold me,
And never let me go.

Jennise Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment