Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Want Written:2-22-09

I don't want to just write
Anyone can do that, I want to write words
That only words can express
To create words that words can't say
I want to enlighten your mind
To create a feeling, thats full of meaning
I want the first line
To take your breath away
And when you breathe again
It will be like living anew
The breath of LIFE
I want to write to make you understand me
To paint a picture
Of who I am inside
To create the colors
Of the immagination and dreams
That collide in my mind
I want each word to be unique
Every story a totally new world
To give you hope, and help you escape
The problems of yours
Even if only for a little while
Not to dominate, but to be vital
To your life and maybeJust maybe
Encourage you to do the same.

Jennise Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment