Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Okay

It's Okay Written: 12-17-2007

I don't regret meeting you
Cause all I can do now is accept itI don't regret loving you
Cause at the time you were exactly what I wanted
I never minded treating you like the king
That I'm sure we both know you aren't
I don't regret my family treating you like one of our own
Because yours didn't accept you
Yet abandoned youI don't regret you being my first
Cause I was gonna lose it anyways
It's ok that you treated me the way you did
I don't regret dealing with itDealing with you
Because it made me stronger So it's okI forgive you
Even though you tried to bring me and yourself down
And had tears running from my eyesIt's ok you told me you loved me yet constantly lied
I loved you
It's okay because when I meet the one for me I'll know how a real man will treat me
And you?
You'll still be playing those silly little games to which you'll eventually lose
Like you lost me
Then you'll realize I'll be the best you'll EVER have
And I?I will be with the one who already knew
But it's okay I still wish you the best and lots of happiness
And I pray for the girl you may be with now and that for her
It will be okay
But let it be known, you are my limit
Never again will I let a BOY
Come ad far as you did to destroy me
It's ok okay
Why? Because I made it,
And I am finally okay.

Jennise Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment