Sunday, March 1, 2009

Questions Written: 2-23-2009
If you knew the truth from the beginning
Would you be able to love me
If I wasn't gonna change physically
Would you still love me?
Even though I've hurt you with my lies
Could you forgive me?
Even though we're no longer together
Will we be? Eventually?
Do you still believe you found your soulmate?
In me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
If you knew how many other were after me
Would you be jealous?
Would you claim me?
How often do you think of me?
Do I ever cross your mind?
Is that good?
Do you know how much I need you?
Do you feel the same?
Do you think you can live without me?
Do you think I'm selfish?
Do you regret meeting me?
Do I still have a chance?
Can I still ask you anything and everything?
I'm terrified of your responses
But I need to know the truth
Whether it hurts me or not
I want to make things better for you
Even if that doesn't include me
Has your love for me decreased?
Or like me,
Does it grow each time we speak?
How do you truly feel about me?
THINK, before you answer
Do you still think you know me?
Do you have any questions?
I can't be the only one
Will you tell me what's on your mind?
No, I won't doubt your answers
But like I said
I need to know.

Jennise Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment