Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Can't Write You a Poem Written 2-20-2009

No matter how hard I try
Theres not enough words
In Websters Dictionary
Or ink in my penLead in my pencil
Nor enough trees for my paper
To even come close
To telling you how much
I love you
You're amazing
It's as simple and complex as that
Like I always say:
There are no words
To describe the feeling I get when I Hear your voice
Or see your faceWhen I hear you say my name
There are also no words
To describe
How much I wish I could be even half of what you are to me
How much I hate myself for what I've done
How much I now understand your want to control time
How much I still want to be the Angel
That you once thought me to be
I can't write you a poem Aimen
Because theres no way for me to express how much I love you
Other than saying
I love you
But I tried ^_^

Jennise Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment